Friday, May 15, 2009

Promises are made to be...




As I write this blog, I vow that:
  1. I will be honest and not take the readers' comments to heart
  2. I will not use exclamation marks indiscriminately and merely for dramatic effect
  3. I will try to adhere to proper capitalization, unless under speed duress
  4. I will not let this blog perish from my embarrassment of not being able to deal with what I have written or over the lack of web traffic
  5. I will force myself to believe that I am writing this blog first for myself and then for the readers
  6. I will only stop writing this blog once I cease to enjoy the process
  7. I will always remember that there are smarter, better, more talented and thoughtful artists and writers out there, and I am merely an interpreter - if that
Good luck to me and good luck to you, the reader. Thank you for indulging me.



No comments: